Saturday, December 31, 2011

Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter

Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter

Graco Potter Pack N Play Element Bassinet Changer Organizer & Electronics

Our Pack ‘n Play® Element™ playard puts all the essentials into a go-anywhere, do-anything package, which makes traveling with your little one easier than ever. This sleekly-designed playard has airy mesh sides for maximum ventilation, and a removable, full-sized bassinet to keep your little one cozy. And when you’re ready to travel, the signature push-button fold and carrying bag make packing it up a cinch.

.../ Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter / baby bed with baby changer


************************************

  • Sleek frame design with airy mesh on all sides to provide maximum ventilation
  • Removable, full-size bassinet is perfect for napping
  • Quilted mattress pad creates a comfortable nap space
  • Signature Graco push-button fold makes closing your playard quick and hassle-free
  • Electronics module with songs and soothing sounds
.../ Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter / baby bed with baby changer

HOT DISCOUNT!!!
Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter
baby bed with baby changer for BUY & BEST DISCOUNT FOR DEALS !!!...


Product Brand :
Graco | Model : 1788222

IMAGE OF Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter

Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter
Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock
Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter

See All Of Product Brand : Graco
Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter

Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter
baby bed with baby changer
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought......


Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter

Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter
baby bed with baby changer for CHEAPEST HOT PRODUCT ONLINE : DEALS !!!


Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter
baby bed with baby changer

Special for Best deals


Customer Review :

Cute pattern makes up for a lot... : Graco Element Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Potter


We used this adorable playyard for my son's first couple of months, to keep him in our room at night. Overall, it's a good item, and one I am still using more than I thought I would now that he's nearly 10 months old - it's perfect for popping in the trunk to take with us when we go visit friends & family. Not just overnight, but for naps as well. I really am using it quite a bit still, which I like and get a nice feeling of value from.

However... sadly, this playyard has not been without it's issues. As another review mentioned, our changing table sloped to the point of being unusable. The baby would just lean to the left side of it and was very uncomfortable and started screaming. I think we used it three times. I thought we bent it somehow with my giant boy (9.5 lbs!) but now that the newborn fog has lifted, I realize that's really not possible and that clearly it's a manufacturing defect. I will try contacting Graco to see about getting a replacement.

Secondly, the CUTE owl mobile broke the 2nd time I used it. My fault, surely, for wanting to wind it too tightly. But still, it's a pain, and I would have liked to gotten more use out of it before needing to replace it. I'm planning on ordering a replacement one from Graco for about $15, just need to get around to it (before they're discontinued, hopefully!)

Thirdly, the diaper stacker is far too flimsy. It's not reinforced at all, just a tube of fabric really. Definitely does not hold a wipe container, which is sad. It would probably contain a travel one I suppose, or if fully stocked with diapers a non-hard-sided package of wipes would probably work.

The last issue I had with this is really not Graco or the item's fault at ALL, but worth mentioning as an FYI: when we were at the hospital our cats jumped in and peed aaaaaaaallll over it. Their way of coping with the stress of us being gone & relatives coming to stay. My helpful family members took out the bassinet/floor mat (the only peed upon part) and hosed it off outside and then "washed" it in the bathtub with the shower sprayer and some tide. It seemed to be good as new, so I rebuffed their offers to order a replacement - why spend money when you don't have to? I wish I wouldn't have though. When it finally dried enough to use, several days later, it was completely warped. It needs replacing. I use it for now with my son, on the floor of the PnP (NOT as a bassinet, it was too warped)... but I will definitely replace it before the next baby. So if your cat ever sprays your bassinet, save yourself the time and trouble of trying to clean it and just get a new one!

Even after having all these issues, I still like it. :) Those owls make me smile. Wish I had gotten the coordinating travel system & high chair too!

EDITED TO ADD:

As I mentioned in my review, I intended to call Graco and inquire about the leaning diaper changer. I did so today... and WOW. I am BOWLED OVER by their customer service!

I phoned the 1-800 number that is on the back of my Pack 'n Play manual. I was promptly connected with a very helpful and patient rep. I explained that there had been an issue with the changer leaning since day 1, and that according to my research on the internet I might not be the only one with this problem. I then asked if there was anything to be done about fixing it.

She immediately offered to send me out the replacement parts to fix it, free of charge. (After mentioning that it seemed to be a common issue with some of this model - so Graco is keeping track of and is aware of the issue!) She also told me I could return it if I wanted to, or if the parts don't do the trick. I mentioned that I got it as a gift a year ago from Target and did not have the receipt, so a return was out of the question (Target has the WORST return policy!) She then blew my mind by telling me that Graco would let me return the entire Pack 'n Play, after being well used for a YEAR, to them, for a FULL REFUND.

In this day and age, it is RARE to find a company (especially such a huge, multinational one!) so willing to stand behind the products they sell and manufacture. To me this is a very important feature. I will definitely be giving the fine folks at Graco many more of my hard earned dollars in the future. They have won a customer for life with this service. When it comes to childrens products, safety, durability and standing behind your product is paramount. Bravo, Graco.

Then came the pièce de résistance; the rep asked if there was anything else she could help me with, and I told her that since they were being so awesome, *I* broke the mobile by winding it too tightly the 1st or 2nd time I used it, and could they help with that? WHY YES THEY COULD. She immediately offered to send me a replacement one, free of charge. After fully admitting that it was my fault it broke.

(I had a feeling I could have pressed the matter and asked for a replacement floor mat as well, but I didn't want to take advantage!)

Again, I am just amazed at this level of customer service. Truly amazed. Graco won a customer for life. I HIGHLY recommend this product, as well as any others you are in the market for!

babybedwithbabychangerbuybestbuy.blogspot.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
digital air compressor dress shop cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment